One Room Challenge Week 4&5 : Kids Room


Week 4 & 5 update, I'm really starting to wonder if I will finish on time because I've been very busy with life lately but I have made some more progress on the kids room. So I painted the doors finally and ended up painting them black to match the trim and I love it! I also got the radiator painted now it's nice a bright instead of beige and dingy. I am still working on the closet but I have a strong feeling that will not be finished on time for the reveal.

I still don't have the dresser which will be arriving after the reveal but the new rug came in and both my daughter and I love it which is great because I really didn't want to have to send the rug back again. I Still have a lot of little things to do to pull everything together but for the most part I'm almost done if that counts lol.

THINGS TO DO STILL :

  • Hang book ledges
  • Change door hardware and hang them
  • Paint closet interior
  • Add shelves and another rod to the closet
  • Get Ikea dresser and change knobs
  • Hang television
  • Add star decal to the ceiling 
  • DECORATE !

Comments

Popular Posts