Paloma's Holiday Series !: Favorite Holiday Movies

Welcome to my 2018 Holiday Series. I am so excited for the Holiday season this year and this is a great way to get into that festive spirit. From today all the way until December 30th I will be sharing all kinds of holiday things with you all from my favorite movies, to holiday looks, my tree and much more.

Today  I will be sharing with you my Top 10 Holiday Movies that I watch every single year. Watching movies is a hobby of mines since I was little kid. I love all movies but I especially love Christmas movies because they put me in such a joyous mood. Just the though of  cuddling up on my couch in front of my Christmas tree watching these movies warms gets me all giddy. It's basically a tradition of mines every year to watch all of these at least once. When I'm not watching these movies my go to channels for the holidays are the Hallmark channel (all the movies are cheesy and predictable but I love them lol) and Freeform's 25 days of Christmas. I'm sure some of these are already on your lists and if not I hope you enjoy adding watching them.

1. The Holiday
I love love love this movie ! I cant say that enough it's one 
of my favorites. You just can't go wrong with a movie about 
unexpectedly finding love during the holidays.


2. The Family Stone

This one gets me every time I watch it. 
Such a good movie if you haven't seen it you need to. 

3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

One of my family's Favorite movies and the new one is just as good !

4. Elf

Hilarious ! A great family movie.
5. White Christmas

Such a classic a must watch!

6.Home Alone & Home Alone 2

Is it really the holiday season if you haven't watched these 4 ?
Great family movies.

7. Santa Clause & Santa Clause 2

8. It's a Wonderful Life

No words needed just watch it you'll thank me later.
9. The Family Man 

Great story.

10. Christmas with the Kranks

Don't you dare not put Frosty up ! lol

Bonus. Disney's A Christmas Carol 

A classic Christmas tale beautifully told by Disney. 

xo Paloma





<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20165679/?claim=rnrgvd7d3wf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts