Oscars Red Carpet Favorites

Sharing with you guys today my favorite looks from the 92nd Academy Awards red carpet. Enjoy!


 Scarlett Johansson Looked Stunning in this gorgeous Oscar de la Renta gown. My jaw literally dropped when I saw her and yelled out Best Dressed Winner before I was even done seeing the rest of the looks lol. Even after seeing the rest she is still my Best Dressed pick of the night.


 Renee Zellweger in Armani Prive was another stunner, she looked amazing and I loved this dress on her it was so flattering a winning look for sure !


 Brie Larson looked radiant in this Celine Gown, I love the cape on her very regal.


 Regina King looked absolutely GORGEOUS in this pink Versace gown.


 Mindy Kaling in Dolce and Gabbana. This color and the cut of the 
dress were magnificent on her. It's one of my favorite looks on her to date.


 Geena Davis in Ramona Keveza Incredible absolutely loved her entire look.


Beanie Feldstein in Miu Miu  looked so glamorous the cut of this dress looked great on her.


 Rebel Wilson in Jason Wu blew my mind ! I love her so much and she looked absolutely stunning in this gown.


 Sandra Oh in Elie Saab, although i think this gown would have looked much better 
on her without the ruffled sleeves I still think she looked stunning.


Cynthia Erivo in Versace another jaw dropper, she has been killing the
 red carpet this season and I'm 100% here for it.

                                          all photos by Getty Images
Charlize Theron in Dior, this is for me her best look this season

Which looks were your favorite and what did you think about my pics? I would love to see your in the comments =). 

Comments

Popular Posts