Favorite Designer Bags under $500



Investing in bags or shoes that you know you will get a lot of wear out of and will last you a long time is worth it in my opinion. I love a designer bag just as much as the next girl but that doesn't mean I want to spend a fortune on a bag every time I buy one. Good quality doesn't mean thousands of dollars, there are plenty of gorgeous designer bags that are under $500! Some even look more expensive than they are. Here are some of my favorites. 

Danse Lente

mini Phoebe - $430 

I discovered this brand this year and I'm so glad I did. They make the most gorgeous on trend bags that are structured beautifully and come in some amazing color combinations.










   Tory Burch

        Kira Chevron - $498 


 Tory burch never fails me. This bag in particular I'm obsessed with because it has that Chanel vibe without that Chanel price tag. 













Tory Burch

small Fleming- $306.86 (on sale)

Another favorite from Tory Burch. A crossbody with a classic silhouette that you can use year after year and it won't go out of style. Also comes in a few other colors. This color is on sale on Nordstroms.













Strathberry

nano leather tote- $445


I love! a structured bag with a top handle (my favorite style of bag). The gold bar across the handle takes this classic bag up a notch.














      Staud

                 mini shirley bag$325


  I'm obsessed I guess you can say with snake print and this bag is no exception. Fun and trendy !
















Marc Jacobs

small snapshot- $295

Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers and the snapshot collection is one of my favorites. There is a design to fit everyones taste and the color combinations and options are amazing !








   Michael Kors

      small cece- $328 (comes in so many other colors)

 You can always trust Michael Kors if you want a     lux looking bag without breaking the bank. This   bag comes in a few other gorgeous colors, but this snake skin had me at hello. Looks way more expensive than it is.








   Coach

 Parker 18"- $295

Coach is a classic brand and they have stepped up their game so much I am loving a lot of their new stuff. Great quality and style and a great Price !
















 Kate Spade

Romy croc-embossed -$328

and last but not least Kate Spade, another fun a quirky brand. Again the animal print in this case the croc-embossed and this gorgeous deep green make this bag look super lux.











-Paloma G

Comments

Popular Posts