Loving Lately : Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent's LA Home

                                  Charles Dibble
I've been feeling very uninspired lately  I'm back today sharing with you a home that completely turned that around for me and stole my heart. This 1920's Mediterranean style Los Angeles home was previously owned by Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent. The home was published in Architectural Digest and I was swooning over the pictures. The color palette is a mix of neutrals and a beautiful mix of textures which is very true to Nate Berkus's style. They aimed to keep many of the original architectural details that makes the home so special. I can close my eyes and completely imagine myself living here. If only, if only lol.

     Charles Dibble

     Charles Dibble
The ceiling detail in this room is breath taking.

     Douglas Friedman

                     Douglas Friedman

                     Douglas Friedman
 The backyard is truly enchanting.

     Douglas Friedman

Comments

Popular Posts