My 19 things for 2019

(a real picture of how my New Years night ended sorry it's not edited to look extra pretty but at least it's real )
Hello and Happy New Year! Each year I jot down what my goals are for the new year and like so many of us I have a hard time sticking to it. I came across a very interesting podcast  The Happier podcast which inspired to make this list. I will be putting this list into my planner which I look at everyday that way I'm always reminded of my goals and what I want to accomplish this year. Hopefully this will help me actually stick to it.

One of my goals is to be more consistent with my blog. I've been working on shedding my fear of failure, the fear of people not liking my content and pushing myself to post more frequently than before. Just like anyone who starts a blog I want to grow blog and my following because I love sharing the things I'm passionate about with whoever is willing to read or watch. This is the year for me to get out of my comfort zone and let my creativity shine. Besides what you usually have seen on here like updates on my house and design, I will also be including a little bit of my personal style, Lifestyle and travel.I have so many things I can't wait to share with you guys, I hope you guys stick around to see it all. I wont hold you with my blabbering much longer lol so here is my list of 19 for 2019.

  1. Print all the pictures on my phone and make photo albums
  2. See all the movies I want to see this year at the movie theater
  3. Finish the kids room
  4. Get my drivers License (I've been putting it off for 2 years)
  5. Plan a romantic weekend getaway just for Junior and I
  6. Start update on living room and finish it
  7. Plan an amazing friends trip (think tropical, would love to hear any suggestions)
  8. Get my teeth whitened
  9. Start laser hair removal
  10. Become consistent with my blog and Youtube channel 
  11. Get a skin care regimen started and STICK TO IT 
  12. Update Stairs
  13. Create Vision Board
  14. Not leave event planning, gift shopping, packing for last minute
  15. Read at least 1 book every month 
  16. Have mommy daughter dates more often
  17. Try an activity I've never done before
  18. Learn how to sew
  19. Get fit even if it's just from home

Comments

Popular Posts