Loving Lately: Emerald with Black and Gold




I might be a little biased here because emerald green is my favorite color but I love love love this color combination. Black and gold together is already a glamorous combination, add this rich hue into the mix and voila! you have a very luxurious space. I love seeing this color in spaces because its so unexpected, it's not a color that automatically comes to ones head when your thinking about decorating, or painting your home. I don't just feel this way about emerald green I personally feel all jewel tones and deep colors have this same effect in spaces. Don't get me wrong neutral spaces can be luxurious as well but... I prefer color lol.





Even using it in small amounts can add a little je ne sais quoi to a space.


Definitely not the color you would expect to see in a bathroom but this is stunning.



black gold ad emerald






These are some of the things I'm loving lately. I wish I could use this bed in my room but 
Mr. J strongly objects (he does not like color). These gorgeous pillows are from The Little Design Co.

Comments

Popular Posts