Best Christmas Trees of 2017

Christmas is over sadly, but it's time for my annual round up of my top trees for the season. I have to say this year has been one of my favorites so far. Unexpected color schemes, decor, and themes I loved it all. No one held back this year or tried to fit the mold that everyone thinks they have to fit in to when everyone's trees looks exactly the same. I love when I see peoples personal style come through in their trees just likes in their designs. It makes it that much more special. Definitely a lot of inspiration I'm already planning my decor for next year LOL! who else is with me ?
Hope you all enjoy the Christmas eye candy.
love this color combination. Doesn't it remind you of Cinderella ?


This beauty is no surprise on my list Karis never disappoints with her trees. It's always one of the ones I look forward to seeing every year.

This year I was  huge Fan of this color combo Red & pink. Who would've thought these colors would be just as festive for the holidays as they are for Valentines day.


She designed both of these trees, Top was in her home and bottom was a tree she did for The Walper Hotel. Both are equally stunning. If you couldn't tell already pink was a big color for the holidays this year. 

Her tree reminded me of how beautiful traditional colors for Christmas can be with out looking outdated. 

Love the whimsicality of this tree.

Her theme this year was a Modern Parisian Christmas and she nailed it. Truly a stunner!

Whats not to love about this tree.

I am not one who likes ribbons on trees but this tree definitely changed my thoughts on that. 

Last but certainly not least this stunner is my dream come true in a tree. From the color of the ornaments to the color of the tree to the stunning wrapping paper, everything about this tree is AMAZING! I wouldn't expect anything less.


Comments

Popular Posts